Monday 30 November 2015

Christmas Cloud

I made this cloud on www.Tagul.com with my Google account using  Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks on my school MacBook Air.
Bells was HUGE!
I looked at surprise and said, "Surprise!"
Fireplaces are HOT! DO NOT TOUCH THE FIRES!

Read the description below:
Coal
Santa
Christ
Rudolph
Ho Ho Ho!
Good & Bad
Christ was born
Christmas carols
Christmas crackers
December 25th, AD0
The best day of the year
A boy was born, King of all the world
Jesus is now 2013 years old, on 25 December he will be 2014
Happy Christmas and New Year


Reflection:
I felt about  happy :) about my Tagul
I like Tagul about sizes:
1 2 3 4 & 5
My favourite parts were I used Bells font, set it to size 10 and coloured it in grey and I wrote shiny and rotated it 90 degrees clockwise, and I used Carols font and set it to a different font so that it would look pretty.
It was tricky because there were loads of words.

No comments: