Monday 30 November 2015

Book Character Parade

Book Character Parade
27 November 2015

I dressed up as Robin Hood. I had a bow and arrow. I did not use them. Mrs Melville was dressed up as Granny from Little Red Riding Hood. Others dressed up. Quinn dressed up as the Frog Prince. Some children in my class dress up as fairy tale characters. I went to the parade outside. Quinn and I got an award for the best book characters in the class. The award was for the best book character. If you are not dressed up as a book character, you cannot get a prize. Last time, Gemma got a prize. I got a prize too. The prize that time was the same prize for the best book characters in school this year. It was an award. Mrs Howard got the award for the best book character as a teacher. I don't remember who she dressed as.



Reflection
The parade was exciting because I like my character. I felt happy when I received the award. Next year, I don't know if I want to do it again.

No comments: