Wednesday 17 June 2015

Balanced argument Living on Mars

I am learning to write a balanced argument.


 Living on Mars is/is not a good idea.
 It would be exciting because on Mars, in the daytime it’s good to live because of the warmth and in the warm places it would be comfy. It might be equally likely to live there.
 But on the other hand it could be too difficult because there isn’t so much life in the frozen cold places in Mars. Possible but not certain times of life; It is likely that Earth is the only planet to have life unlike Mars maybe.
 It would be a good idea but not certain because the yes or no life question on Mars has not been answered. If people live in Mars, they have to find out if there’s life or not. If there’s life, I can go live there. If not, I would have to stay on Earth.
 However it might not be successful because Mars might not have rare life. There may not be enough water. If there’s not enough water in Mars, we would less often live… Maybe we might not be able to live. I think I have to find out if there’s life or not on Mars because I would not be able to know until the answer is known.



Reflection
I am learning to write a balanced argument: For and Against. I had to write things for and against living on Mars. The hardest thing I had to do is think of things for living on Mars. What I think is I also found the yes or no question very hard because I don't know if there is life on Mars or not.

No comments: