Thursday 28 August 2014

My Best Game Ever On Cross Out Singles


My Reflection

I won the game for Cross Out Singles!
The scoreboard was:
Me (Michael Santos) - 94 - 1st
Sue Hodge/Justin Lim - 75 - 2nd
Allan Karo - 54 - 3rd
Cameron Hall - 50 - 4th
Oliver Handley-Elder - 0 - 5th 

My board was assembled as 8, 7, 6, 9, 8, 10, 5, 8, 9...
One column and one diagonal added up to 25.
Another column and one row added up to 22.
What was tricky: I forgot to place 10 in the middle but I still won, so my 10 was at the central row and the right column! 

I am proud of myself!!! 

3 comments:

wrigley said...

Well done, sweetie. Looks like you worked that out mentally quickly in order for you to win.

Anonymous said...

Thanks mum! But how did you add the word "mentally"?

Mrs Hodge said...

It was amazing that you won even though you did not have your highest score in the centre square. I think this has been the highest ever score in R13!